Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

The third Language of Mine

After 3 weeks I have no chance to enter my third language class because of the overlapped schedule, finally I entered my first class for third language, Arabic. It just a fun class of learning Arabic with some basic I gained when I was in secondary school, so it was not so hard for me to face the first class.

The ustazah is nice. She taught in a nice way, to have fun and not to feel bored in her Arabic class. We made small group and tried to have conversation in Arabic, its quite hard to make it spontaneously, but we still gave our best shot, and I felt so great about it. I really want to learn hard for this third language.

Next week will be the second class for me. Can't wait for it.

p/s:3rd language is compulsory in my Bachelor of Legal Study.

Reactions:

0 comments: