Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

John Rambo - The War Machine

I don't think it's to late to make some review about the latest movie of Rambo - Rambo 4 or John Rambo. A good thing about the latest Rambo is I watched the previous Rambo - Rambo 1, 2, and 3 even though I don't really remember the stories.

Sylvester Stallone still tough to be Rambo and he still has the harshness and the roughness of Rambo and he remains as ultimate war machine - no mercy, no sympathy - just kill and blood. Personally, I could say this latest Rambo is better than previous Rambo. More violence, more blood and exploded heads.

I just not satisfied with one thing which is the last fighting scene when Rambo just stabbed the bad guy (the head of the Army). I think it should be more action there. Rambo should hit that guy so badly, let him to severely injure before killed him.

However, overall, if the full mark is five stars, I give 4 and half stars to Rambo 4..

Reactions:

5 comments:

Rambo. LOL! I still remember I was a small boy in primary school when I first saw Rambo and I so wanted to be like him (*gasp*). LOL!

I've added your blog's link to my blogroll ....

hey nick.. so you like rambo so much too? yeah, I like rambo so much.. and when I was a kid, I also wanted to be like him too... LOL..

That's what the West do-show that they are strong,the only savior of the world. Don't get influenced with them.

You know, I almost wrote this movie off as a washed up sequel type, but now I think I'll give it a shot!

Hello from Speedcat .... I see you are on the BIG BANG list too. I will post up an update to include your link.

Happy weekend :~)

Hi there speedcat hollydale..
Thanks so much for being at my blog.. I really appreciate your present here..

You know what.. The movie that I like so much is Rambo.. I watched all 1,2,3 and 4. Stallone still tough as Rambo and still full of violence LOL