Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Around 3 am in the Morning

It is around 3 am in the morning on 28th April 2008 and I can't sleep. I just finished watching the film - The Shooter. Some kind of old movie actually because it was in cinema last year, if I'm not mistaken, and I just watched it. After watched the movie, felt like to make some training of Rubik's Cube. Basically, not much improvement I made in this 4 months. I still need more study and practices and learn new method and also learn other tips and tricks to make me faster. Here, I just want to share the result of my training as early as 3 am in the morning. After posted this entry, I really want to go to the bed.

From 13 attempts

Fastest time is 53.44 seconds (3rd attempt)

Slowest time is 1 minute and 10.68 seconds (2nd attempt)

The 13th attempt is the one in green, at the top of the screen shot - 58.00 seconds

Click on the picture for better view. I mean to enlarge it. :)

Reactions:

0 comments: