Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby of May

I posted this thing just for fun, I love to read it because I was born in May 1986. I know a lot of people already know this stuff. So, May's people, see if you have the characteristics as follow;

------------ -----MAY BABY ------------ -----

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed andhighly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered.. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint.Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex.Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves todream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Lovesliterature and the arts. Loves travelling.. Dislikebeing at home. Restless. Not having many children.Hardworking. High spirited.

Picture's credit:
http://www.artleytoons.com

Reactions:

6 comments:

hi, thanks for dropping by, u remind me that I haven't updated my Big Bang Master List :)

My husband, brother-in-law, nephew and my mom were all born in May, and I can see these traits in all of them. Very interesting

Hello Martini. Thanks for the visit. SO I hope you can update your big bang master list. :)

Hello Wildcatsthree. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yeah, this stuff quite interesting. I'm not actually believe this stuff, but there are part which is true. I'm glad that you find this stuff interesting.

Thanks again.

Great post, I'm a May baby and this fits me like a glove.
Robin

Hi Robin. Thanks for the visit. Really? It fits you like a glove? Thats nice.