Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I should Read Law Book

Lets make thing right. Frankly said, I should spend my time reading law books - most of my time right now because I'm in final examination weeks right now. Last Monday, one paper had been settled down, Asian and Islamic Civilizations and tomorrow will be a paper of Critical Reading and Thinking.

Since I have my own wireless connection, it is quite difficult to put myself in distance with my laptop and my blog. But, I still read books and make a revision. My last paper will be on 8th May 2008 which is a paper of Malaysian Legal System, another hard subject after Law of Contract.

While I wrote this entry,I was reading Constitutional Law because this paper will come this Sunday. I discovered the hardest part in Constitutional that I learn is a part regarding the application of Habeas Corpus, and I might not explain what is Habeas Corpus in this entry. If you are intended to know about it, just Google it okay.

So, I need to continue with this Constitutional Law, but the Internet will still on. :)

Reactions:

7 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I just thought I would pop over to yours to say hello!

I see you're a fan of Manchester United ... I work for them :)

Good luck with your exams!!

Hey Girliegeel. Thanks for the visit. Nice to see you here.

...yeah rite!you should...but just prioritise your time.

Wishing you best of luck in your exam ok?

TC.

Hey Noushy. Thanks for the wish.

Hi qiassy.
Thanks for the visit and the wish

smbg disni ya..
uitm kedah ...
ade ym or msn x??