Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

28th May


Today is 28th May 2008. So what's so good about 28th May? It just good because 28th May is the date I was born to the world and the date which I started to see the world. 22 years - the period of my life so far - a lot of things I have learned and there are still a lot of things I have to learn and I am telling myself to never stop to learn because knowledge have no end. More you learn, more things you didn't know.

22 years - I know what is the life. I learn to live my live. I stored so much memories, the sweet and the pain. I know a lot of people, I make a lot a friends but I only make few best friends. I experienced to have few girlfriends and now I have a steady one, thanks to her to be so patient with me and so understand.

22 years - the most important thing, I learn to love my parents and my family so much. I learn to do the best for my parents and my family even though sometimes I know I need to hurt them because I need to do so, but then I asked for forgiveness. I learn to appreciate my parents and my family because they are the closest people in my life. Without them, I might not see this world until the moment I wrote this entry.

22 years - I learn that live sometimes so unpredictable but never give up because failure makes people stronger but a person must learn from the failure to improve his/herself. 22 years, I learn and I will keep learn.

So, I am wishing myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

Picture's credit:
http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/birthday/birthday-cake2.png

Reactions:

17 comments:

HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAAYYYY~!!!

Woww... 22 years old.. So very young still laa.. :P Now I'm starting to feel old. But age is just a number right? Well, hope u have a great birthday dude! Have a great life! :D

hoho...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
hoho...
dah 22 tahun ek...
perjalanan masih jauh lagi...
(huhu..aku ni bile la plak nak jadi 18 ni...)

Happy birthday to you my friend... all the best and hopefully you have a gr8 time...

Learning is an ongoing process..thus, sky is the limits!


Happy birthday 2U.

Aw, a big happy birthday to you Faizal! Hope you have a great day!
Ciao

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogspot.com

Happy Birthday Faizal!!!!! Alamak, I takde gift for you... so I add you to my blogroll as your prezzie k? Hehe

Hope you enjoyed yourself and had tons of fun. :)

Happy Birthday Faizal!!!! Hope u had a blast celebrating with ur girl and ur family! :):):)

And I tagged u, so have fun! http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-memes.html

Happy birthday Faizal!!! Make a wish for every candle on your cake ;-)

Hi RATU SYURA

Thanks for the wish and thanks for dropping by my blog. Yeah, age is just a number. But sometimes, I feel old too. LOL. Thanks again SYURA

Hey dude VDS.

Thanks for the wish. Yeah, perjalanan masih jauh. Banyak lagi perkara yang perlu dipelajari.

Hi NOUSHY.

:) Thanks for wish. Yerp, learning is ongoing process and we should not stop to learn.

I hope everyday is a great day and time for all of us.

Hi JAMJAR

Thanks for the wish. Great day is all for us. :)

Hi ROZELLA

Thanks for the wish and the gift. You added me to your blogroll, it is a great prize for me.

Hi MARZIE.

Thanks for the wish. Yeah, my parents bought me a cake. Thanks for the tag too Marzie.

Hi MONICA

Thanks for the wish. Hope every wish come true. :)

Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Ah young man...Sorry for being so late. I'm sure you had a nice b-day. And I wish you the best for your next 365 - 5 days!