Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

7 Songs' Meme

Howdy everyone and this is another meme I got from Marzie. Frankly said this is a nice meme because I love songs and music. The meme called 7 Songs' Meme. Thanks Marzie, this is such a cool meme.

The Rules:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post this instruction in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag other people to see what they are listening too.

These are my selected 7 songs:

1. Love Song - 311
2. Lonely Day - System of a Down
3. Lost in Hollywood - System of a Down
4. Smoke On the Water - Deep Purple
5. Tribute - Tenacious D
6. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
7. Glory Glory - Manchester United's Theme Song

I like to tag Babooshka, VDS, Noushy, and Nic.

Reactions:

6 comments:

YAY this was a cool fun meme kan ? Glad u enjoyed this one Faizal.

Ha ha why am I not surprised with ur number 7 song LOL! Happy weekend to you. ;)

Wah you peminat besar alternative eh? Hehe

Yeah MARZIE

To me, this is the coolest meme. Thanks again.

ROZELLA.

Yerp, love alternative, rock, metal and old school rock. Deep Purple, Eagles, Pink Floyd.. :)

Oh I'm being tagged again...haha! I actually like this one.

I've been busy with studies and I'll complete it in the next few days when I get around to it :)

Hi Nic. Yeah, its okay. Focus with your work first. Good luck.