Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chuck on Malaysia's TV

I watch TV drama so much for real especially the one which full on action and some sort of comedy. Last year (2007), one of my friends introduced to me a TV drama called "Chuck" - The story about a innocent geek who has this sort of government secret in his head. I could said the genre for this Chuck is action and comedy and it is damn funny.

Basically I watch Chuck just on my laptop because I have the copies of few episodes of it but now Chuck is on Malaysia's TV and you can watch it on AXN. I guarantee you that you will love this series so much. However, it also kind of stereotype - telling about how great the CIA is and bla bla bla.

I just like the funny part of Chuck, not the sort of thing of CIA and bla bla bla.

Picture's credit:
http://www.criticsrant.com/Images/criticsrant_com/TV_Chuck/Chuck_Main.jpg

Reactions:

3 comments:

I've never heard of this show Faizal! Am always up for a good comedy, thanks for the tip! ;)

You should try this one Marzie. :)

Chuck is just so funny. Best giler.