Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just Six Words

This one is a kind of nice meme to me personally. Thanks to Babooshka, the owner of the blog called Purple Haze for the tag.

So the rules;

  1. Write your own six word memoir.
  2. Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you'd like.
  3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible.
  4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
  5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

EXPERIENCE MAKES LOVE SWEETER AND SWEETER


Receivers of the Meme

1. MARZIE for her very lovely, beautiful, nice and great blog. When I found her blog for the first time, I keep surfing her blog even though I didn't frequently leave the comments there.

2. BABOOSHKA for her blog which a contain lots of fantastic photos from the Island which I hope I will be there one day.

3. VAN DER SHRAAF for his thoughts and feelings in every post his wrote. The ideas and the opinions is there and I know he is trying his best to give his best view he can.

4. NOUSHY for her "love" blog and because she is Chelsea's fan and we have something to compete for.

5. NIC for her new born blog and I intentionally give support for her to keep writing and blogging and never give up.

Come play this and some people I tagged already play it and I am tagging you back. :)

Have a great weekend by fellow blogger friends.

Reactions:

7 comments:

Hi Faizal! I think 2 people tagged me with this one but for the life of me, I can't remember who oh dear...thanks for tagging me though. I'm so happy u discovered my blog, it's been swell getting to know you. Have a good weekend and I'll try and get this one out asap before I forget again lol! :)

Hi Marzie.
Yeah, my main intention for tagging you is to show my appreciation to you. You really have a nice blog which been visited by lots of people. Plus, you are among the first people who give support to my blog. Thanks.

hhehehhe..Hi Mr Rival!lolz..

I've done it before and I remember your 6-words memoir..hehhee but since this is so easy I'll do it again..
Thanks for including me,your rival @ the pitch..hehhehe

Have a relaxing and nice weekend yea.
TC.

Jeez! Nobody told me that once you're in this game you can never get out!!

Is it going on and on forever?? :p

Alright, I feel flattered to be tagged again but darn it's going to take me forever to come up with another one...

And thanks for the support...I find it a bit difficult to put my feelings into words sometimes.

So, do I have to call you Mrs. Rival? Hahahaha... Yeah, I remember you did this tag. Tagging you as my closest competition in EPL and Champions League.. LOL. Have a great weekend to you too Noushy.

Yeah Nic.
You might get out from it. LOL. But its ok if you don't want to do it again. If you want, just tagging other bloggers you know. But go and surf other bloggers' blogs and make friend of them.

Yeah, some people find it difficult to put feeling in words but worth to try Nic.

Have a nice weekend Nic.

i don't understand la how to tag people and what the objective...
i hope you can give me a long explanation...
maybe you can drop comment on my blog...
please..
i wanna play too...