Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

What Does Your Taste in Music Say About You?

Now I become an addict to blogthings dot com. Plus, I just go to it and do any quiz I like and paste it on my blog when I do not have any idea what to write. Sometimes I feel like it is a saviour to keep my blog updated when I have nothing from my brain. I love music and song, so I try this one from blogthings dot com, just for fun, dont really rely on it.




What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are intense and rebellious.

You are intelligent... but in a very unconventional way.



You are curious about the world. You love doing something new.

In fact, you enjoy taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.



You are very physical. It's likely that you're athletic, but not into team sports.

You have the soul of an artist. Beauty and harmony are important to you.

Reactions:

12 comments:

I love doing something new too but
not taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.. hahaha...

Haha lol! I did the test and I got EXACTLY the same reply as you! Isn't that weird?
Ciao

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogspot.com

Hey Faizal, you once stopped by and I haven't seen you in a while. Just to let you know that you are one of my Top 10 Sushi Lovers! hehehe.
Like you, I'm also new to blogging and making new friends as time goes by. Actually, we have 2 friends in common both from Malaysia too, Marzie and Zubli. Keep your comments coming in my blog it would be nice to be on top 10 for longer. I will put you in my blog roll and if you do the same for me,I'd love that! Have a great day!

I actually hate doing things like that. I don't like the idea that you can describe yourself based on one aspect, like music taste. Neat, though.

Hi MONICA.
I just taking risk if I am very sure that I capable to do that risky stuff :)

Hi SUSHI.

Sorry for that. I will there more frequently. Dont worry. :)

Hey JAMJAR.

So, we have same taste and same characteristic huh? Thats cool :)

Hey LE COEUR.

Basically, I also dont really like that kind of idea. Dont trust it so much, just for fun. But there are parts that pretty true but not all of it.

I love doing all these quizzes too! Hehe It's addictive!

I did the quiz and this is what my results hadta say about me..

Your musical tastes are energetic and rhythmic.
You are full of energy and can be quite talkative.

You are forward thinking and open minded.
You despise conservatism of any sort.

You are intense, detail oriented, and motivated.
You are an ambitious person, though your ambition is anything but conventional.

Hi ROZELLA.

Yeah, it's addictive. I can't deny it. LOL

Hi RATU STYURA.

Woww.. you are more aggresive. :)