Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Award's Space

All right fellas, here we go - the awards I have received so far. Thanks a lot of those who gave these awards to me. I really appreciate it so much.

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award
Giver: Martini
Monica


You Cheer Me Up Award
Giver: Marzie


You Are My Friend Award
Giver: Monica


You Inspire Me Award
Giver: Marzie


Cool Cat Award
Giver: Marzie


Friendship Award
Giver: Marzie


Friendly Blogger Award
Giver: Marzie


Special Friend Award
Giver: Marzie


Arte y Pico Award
Giver: Marzie


Excellent Blog Award
Giver: Marzie


Xxtraordinary Blogger Award
Giver: Marzie
Rozella



Best Blogger Award
Giver: Marzie
Rozella



I'm A Daily Blogger Award
Giver: Marzie
Monica



Sharing The Love Award
Giver: Marzie
Ratu Syura


Grade AA Award
Giver: Marzie



This is one reason which will make me keep blogging - not the awards - but on the ground that I can know people and make friends just by reading their thoughts feelings.

Nice Saturday for all.

Reactions:

5 comments:

Hiya,

I had to stop purple haze as I was getting a lot of moaning and very nasty comments from people. I am hoping to start it up again soon, but I'm not sure. The new one is part of a big community so I am very protected but it sometimes deletes comments. I had to be carfeul who's blog I went on as the nasty commnters where following me. It wouldn't have been very nice if you ahd received one of those comments. I'm ok with the new one , I think.

Congrats Faizal, so many awards for u! I hope they will encourage u to keep on blogging, have fun too while you're at it! :):):)

wow!! thats a lot! You must be really good in making friends online...

I'm still new...I hope it's a start hanging around here..

Light it up friend!

hi Faizal, Congratulations on all the awards, you deserved it...