Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Change One More Time

I came to decision to change the look of my blog - again, one more time. I came to decision to use the simple one with the combination of two colors that I really love - red and black. And the font must be white in color - of course. The thing that still remain is, the 3 columns element. I think I'm all right with this one. I can't stand the white background because I prefer the dark one. So here we go. This time, I really hope, this one will last longer, or maybe not.

Happy fasting to my Muslim blogger friends. :)

Reactions:

3 comments:

hi faizal! this is my first time here. I think yr new template looks great. Red & black is a good combination. Great pick!

Selamat Berpuasa! :)

Ms.Y

hi JEAN.

nice to see you here. thanks for the wish. Always have a nice day.

looks very attractive. you just like me bro..I've changed my theme a few times also until I started using the current one.