Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Get To Know What Kind of Blogger Are You

I was browsing through blogthings to find out a good quiz to be done and finally I found this want - and this one -is the one that I am really looking for - knowing what kind of blogger am I. Maybe it is not 100 percent reliable, but at least, it might be true a little bit. Maybe, there are a few parts that really reflect myself as blogger.

And here we go - I'm LIFE BLOGGER




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.

You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.

Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!

Reactions:

14 comments:

Faizal! Cool test, I might have this one up at my blog later. Btw, I am a pundit blogger he he! ;)

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
You're up on the latest news, and you have an interesting spin on things.
Of all the blogging types, you put the most thought and effort into your blog.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.

I'm a Life Blogger, too!!! :-D

hi Faizal, me too a Life Blogger!
It's a simple test, I like everything that is simple :)

Marzie
It can't be denied that you are an expert blogger. It is proven by the numbers of comments you receive and the number of visitors and readers you have. :)

Martini , Monica
Yeah, cool. We all Life Bloggers. Life Bloggers for Life. :)

Oh thanks Faizal, I'm still learning he he! Btw, you’ve been tagged, have fun! :)
Tag

Marzie
Thanks for the tag Marzie. :)

I'm a life blogger too! Does it mean we get too emo? Hehehe

Hi Faizal! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment, much appreciated :)

I did the quiz and like you, I'm a life blogger too!

Hi Faizal. Just visiting your blog through blogexplosion, and thought I'd leave you a comment :)

Rozella
LOL! Do we? MAaybe get emo lil bit. And you are another life bloger. and thats cool. :)

Hey Nesaa
Thanks for the visit. Yeah, Nessa - the another life blogger. Nice to meet you in blogsphere. :)

Hey Wiggi
Thanks for the visit. Nice to see you were dropping here. :)

This is a great quiz. I'll try it now.