Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Morning

All right, it is Saturday and I suppose to just stay at house and do some house keeping and cleaning but I need to go out this morning because there will an activity at university's sport center. I woke quite early this morning, around 430 am to have my sahur, and then I try to keep awake until this moment and I still awake now. :)

Just finish surfing some blog trough blog explosion and find a few interesting blogs with various topics and designs. I will surf them again because currently, get not enough time to leave any comment on those nice blogs. All right fellas, now it's time to get ready for the activity.

Have a nice Saturday fellas.

Reactions:

2 comments:

Eh change color again ya? :) Almost like mine. Red and black. I like.

Btw, thanks for the advice. Happy Saturday to you too and selamat berbuka puasa later. :)

Hi Rozella
All right, you're welcome. I hope you'll be okay. Yeah, I think black and red is better.