Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Attempt To Come Back

For a while, I lost an interest to blog about tech things. So, I just abandoned this blog for quite some time. In addition the reason for such act because I realize I don't really have a lot of visitor coming to this blog. Even I only have 23 followers and my Alexa ranking is damn lousy.

Then, I realize, I should just update this blog doesn't matter people read it or not. Maybe there are some people who kind enough to spend sometimes reading sometings on this blog.

This time lets we look at the latest hand phone model in tech's market.

Here we go, we have RIM BlackBerry Torch 9800.

Everybody is chasing for Blackberry nowadays.


Running of Blackberry OS 6, it is an improvement of the Blackberry revolution. The RIM Blackberry Touch consist of both a touch screen and QWERTY keyboard. So users have options of keyboard which they think suit them.

It comes in the size of 2.44nm width; 0.57nm depth; and 4.37nm height. With GMS/UMTS technology, this RIM equipped with the band of GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) / UMTS 800/850/1900/2100 (Quadband). Also other additional features of AGPS , Touch screen , GPRS support , EDGE , microSD card slot , Trackpad.

So, thinking of changing your Blackberry. This is your alternative!

Reactions:

0 comments: